Quantity: 6-8 portions
Preparation time: 20 min
- 1 cup Medjool dates, finely chopped
- 2/3 cup roasted almonds
- 1/3 cup dried coconut
- 1 tablespoon of hazelnut butter
- 1 1/2 cups of cashew nuts soaked overnight
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 3 packs of Açai puree (3x100g)
- 1 lime, juice only
- 5 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4-6 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup of frozen raspberries
- fresh thyme
For the base, finely grind the almonds and dates in a blender, then add the dried coconut and nut butter until a fine sticky mass is formed. Press evenly into a cake base and place in the freezer.
For the filling, mix all the ingredients in a blender until a smooth cream is obtained. Try and add more maple syrup or lime juice as needed.
Pour over the bottom and put in the freezer for 1-3 hours until it freezes.
Serve with frozen raspberries and some fresh thyme. Keep in an airtight container in a refrigerator or freezer.